About Synthetic Turf Playground Safety Surfacing
Synthetic Grass brings the look of nature to your play environment. In playground applications, we include a cushion layer that also promotes quick drainage. After the Synthetic Grass layer is installed, infill is worked in among the blades to discourage blade flattening and help reduce surface temperature.
When properly installed, all Synthetic Grass choices offer adequate drainage, cushioning, long wear, and ADA accessibility in playground applications.
- Anti-microbial, no allergens associated with natural grass
- Cooler surface temperature than many unitary surface types
- Ecofriendly - 100% recyclable, never requires watering or mowing
- Drains quickly following a rain so children can play sooner without the worry of damage
- Installed by trained and certified installation crews
- comprised of two layers: a cushion layer made of rubber and a top layer of turf
- Choose from various face weights and pile heights to meet site-specific needs