- Robust 3.5" round steel uprights
- Premium quality double wall roof, panels and slide entries
- Tested in the USA and meets or exceeds IPEMA safety standards
- Nature details integrated throughout
- Installation options
- Multiple ground level activities so everyone can play regardless of ability
- Available in Natural or Playful color options
The most fun you'll find in a one deck structure! The South Bend boasts a challenging 4' Vine Climber and an exciting 4' Straight Slide. The Window Panel adds sensory play while giving caregivers increased visibility to the structure. Three ground level music components ensure that children of all abilities will enjoy this structure. Finally, the nature-themed roof helps keeps kids cool as they explore the South Bend. This structure meets ADA guidelines and is commercially compliant with ASTM & CSPC. The posts are 13-gauge galvanized steel tube and powdercoated. The plastics are heavy-duty rotomolded & blow molded components. Critical fall height is 4’0” The perfect easy-install, commercially compliant and budget-conscious solution for early childhood centers, churches and apartment complexes!