- Robust 3.5" round steel uprights
- Premium quality double wall roof, panels and slide entries
- Tested in the USA and meets or exceeds IPEMA safety standards
- Nature details integrated throughout
- Installation options
- Multiple ground level activities so everyone can play regardless of ability
- Available in Natural or Playful color options
Packed with play value, children will explore Parker Home for hours. The Vine and Beanstalk Climber give children two opportunities to use upper body strength and develop motor skills, while two slides allow them to zip down the structure. Each deck is connected using either a Bone Bridge or Crawl Tunnel, and two roofs provide shade for the structure. The Store Panel adds a dramatic play component and three ground-level music components provide fun for children of all abilities. This structure meets ADA guidelines and is commercially compliant with ASTM & CSPC. The posts are 13-gauge galvanized steel tube and powdercoated. Perfect for easy-install, commercially compliant and budget-conscious solutions for daycares, churches and apartment complexes!