Carson Creek playground structure is a great option for a community park, apartment complex or church. It features a Double Slide, allowing children to race to the bottom. It also feature a challenging Overhead Climber promotes core and upper body strength. The Beanstalk Climber and Stepping Pods offer fun entry and exit options. A Window Panel adds sensory play, in addition to three ground-level music components. When children need a break, they can grab a seat on the Bench Panel. This structure meets ADA guidelines and is commercially compliant with ASTM & CSPC. The posts are 13-gauge galvanized steel tube and powdercoated. The plastics are heavy-duty rotomolded & blow molded components. Critical fall height is 7’6”. Perfect for easy-install, commercially compliant and budget-conscious solutions for daycares, churches and apartment complexes!
- Robust 3.5" round steel uprights
- Premium quality double wall roof, panels and slide entries
- Tested in the USA and meets or exceeds IPEMA safety standards
- Nature details integrated throughout
- Installation options
- Multiple ground level activities so everyone can play regardless of ability
- Available in Natural or Playful color options